The CRES60 Commercial Series Low-Profile Refrigerated Equipment Stand makes it easy to increase productivity by keeping your refrigerated ingredients and cooking equipment in one, convenient location. The Worktop Supports up to 700 lbs. of equipment and includes 2 stainless steel drawers. Each drawer accommodates (2.5) 12" x 20" x 6" deep pan (sold separately). The dependable 1/5 HP compressor motor distributes air evenly throughout the drawers and around the food product in the pans.
The CRES60 frame is composed of stainless steel, a material that resists the random damage normal in a commercial kitchen or business. Plus, it is easy to clean. The unit is ISO 9001:14001, ETL Sanitation Listed, cETLus Listed and includes a Five Years compressor warranty / Three Years parts and labor warranty.
- Dimensions: 60.5" W x 33.25" D x 26" H
- Supports up to 700 lbs. of equipment
- Nominal Compres. of 1386 BTU/hr at 1/5 HP
- Electrical consumption of 1.9 kWh/day, at 3.7 Amps on a 5 - 15P NEMA Plug
- Drawer slides are constructed of 14 gauge stainless steel with acetal rollers
- Each drawer accommodates: (2.5) 12" x 20" x 6" deep pan (pans by others)
- Extruded aluminum flush mount drawer handle
- Magnetic drawer gasket is easily removable for cleaning
- Stainless steel exterior drawer with stainless steel interior
- Insulated with 2" CFC free, foamed in place polyurethane
- Stainless steel exterior front, sides and top
- Anodized aluminum interior sides and back with stainless steel interior floor
- R-134a refrigerant
- Automatic defrost
- Enamel coated evaporator coil for extended life
- Drawers are equipped with finger cut-outs for easy removal of pans
- Drawer frames are formed of 14 gauge stainless steel and securely fastened in the cabinet
- Standard with (4) 4" HD Casters (All with brakes)
- Optional kits: Drawer divider bars, Condenser Filter
- 115v/60/1, 8 ft. cord and plug
- Shipping Crate: 61.5 "W x 34.5 "D x 28.75 "H at 396 lbs
- Energy efficient automatic hot gas condensate evaporator
- Five Years compressor warranty, Three Years parts and labor warranty
|Valid in United States, Canada, Puerto Rico, & U.S. Territories.
Contact factory for warranty in other countries.
|Three Years: Parts & Labor warranty on entire machine.
|Five Years: Parts warranty on Compressor.
ETL Sanitation Listed
|ENERGY STAR® Qualified:
||Electrical Connection: 5 - 15P NEMA
8 ft. cord and plug
Energy Consumption: 1.9 kwh/day
Max Fuse/HACR Breaker: 15 A
||Worktop Max. Capacity: 700lbs
Nominal Storage Capacity: 9.52ft3
Interior Storage Capacity: 10.6ft3
Drawer Opening: 60.5" W x 27.5" H
Depth with Drawer fully extended: 55.75" D
Drawers Included: 2
||Nominal Compres. of 1386 BTU/hr at 1/5 HP
Heat Rejection: 275 BTU/hr
||Ambient Temp Range: 45 - 100°F
Voltage Range: 104 - 126V
Control Setpoint Range: 28 - 45°F
Energy Star Rated:
10.6 (cu. ft.)
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
Some can even cover extra costs that result, such as cost of food that spoils when your fridge dies.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.